Our Programs

Two students in math lab

What marketable skills will I learn?

  • Communicate with diverse demographic groups utilizing English as a Second Language and bilingual development and intervention strategies
  • Provided educational and professional assistance to culturally and linguistically diverse stakeholders from varied demographic groups
  • Developed instructional activities to facilitate and support development of higher-order cognitive and thinking skills - analysis, synthesis, and evaluation
  • Received professional preparation in facilitating and engaging in collaborative and cooperative projects